Saturday, November 17, 2007

***** Happy Turkey Day *****


Well, our time together is coming to an end. Max will be going to his new home today. Missy may soon follow, but I am too young to go anywhere yet. Several more little ones have been seeking rescue. It's hard to understand why peeps get us and then send us away, but life is full of change. I will keep you updated as thing develop. FUREVER HOMES for everyone!!!
I, mean while, am going on my own adventure. I will be traveling during the Turkey Day holidays to visit my doggie cousins in Crawford, GA. Then on to Pittsburgh, PA to meet my mommy's Lori. My mommy bought a GPS unit off eBay to be sure to get there before all the fooood is gone! :O)
Fooood! I can't get enough of it! And treats! UMMMM! I have to have my cookies and milk at bedtime. I just went to the doc for my second set of shots and got on the scales. No, I didn't break 'em. HEE HEE! I weight 3.2 pounds now. Wow, I got to watch my figure.... Mommy says I have a fat belly, as she tickles me :O)



1 comment:

Asta said...

Happy Turkey Day
I'm so glad you all foun fuwwevew homes!! I'm Stanley's Giwlfwiend and Stella's Fwiend..you awe such cuties, we send you lots of kissies and best wishes i youw new homes!!!
oh and lotso f tweats and belly wubs too!
smoochie kisses
Asta