Friday, November 30, 2007

***** Baby It's Cold Outside! *****

Hello from Pittsburrrrgh, PA.

What a trip we have had so far. We left Florida around Nov. 20th for Thanksgiving in Georgia. Carrie stayed to play with the cousins.
Tori & I went on to Kentucky for a repeat of turkey & dressing and pumpkin pie.

What a heavy frost Saturday morning. It was like 25 degrees! Then on to Pittsburgh Sunday the 25th. Mommy's new Garmin GPS navigation system was the greatest even though it had us driving in a pasture because it couldn't find the new route 150 bye-pass!

My mommy's Lori just loves me. So far I have chewed her tennies but only a little. She likes me cause I smell like a puppy, dah! Me and Tori get to wear our new sweaters cause it is in the upper 20's and 30's at our nightly potty break. Snow predicted for the weekend. Can't wait to build a snowman! Hee Hee

We have a little tree up and I mean up away from me !


2 comments:

Asta said...

Hi TinyTots
That's a lot of twaveling!!
I suwe hope you awe keeping wawm..it's vewy cold compawed to Flowida! Bundle up..I wecommend tuwtlenecks and mittens
smoochie kisses
Asta
Thank you fow signing my guestbook!

Stella said...

Hey, Tots!

I'm getting used to the cold weather. It makes me even friskier and more playful!

You guys look like you have loads of fun together. Wish we could all wrassle!

Goobette love & tiny kissies,
STELLA